Date: July 31 – August 2
Directions to Event:
From I-84 East, take Exit 216 to Declo. Continue south on ID 77 to Conner Creek, then turn right (west) on ID 77 Spur. Two miles north of Almo, turn right (west) onto 2800 South for 1.4 miles to the park entrance.
From I-84 West, take Exit 245 to Malta. Turn left (south) onto ID 81 for .2 miles to ID 77, then turn right (west). At Connor Creek junction, follow directions above to Almo and park entrance.
Please meet at Castle Rock Lodge, Friday at 5:30 p.m.
Please note the following:
- Dinner will be served Friday night after check in and Saturday night.
- Breakfast will be furnished Saturday& Sunday for the participants, family, and volunteers.
- Lunch will be furnished at the climbing area on Saturday.
- Please bring snacks for climbing on both days.
- Wear long pants or shorts that are easy to move in. Clothes that can be layered like a T- shirt, light jacket, and vest. Wear shoes that you can hike in.
- If it is cool, bring a light hat that will fit under a helmet.
- A small backpack to hold all your things is helpful but not necessary.
- Bring a bathing suit and towel, if you want to swim at the local hot pool when the clinic is finished.
- Bring a container for at least 1.5 liters of water.
- Bring sunscreen and sun hats.
If you have any other questions, call Diana at 208-731-7646
*This is a drug and alcohol free event