Date: August 2-4, 2019
Directions to Event:
Take I-84 from Twin Falls East towards Burley, take exit 216 towards Declo/Albion. Go through Albion and continue until you turn right on ID-77 toward Elba and Almo. Go through the town of Almo and turn right towards the City of Rocks climbing area. Then go .9 mile and turn right. Go .1 mile and you will see the Red Roof Cabin on the left. There will be signs for Warrior’s Rock here. Note that everyone is camping at the City of Rocks.
Please meet at the Red Roof Cabin, Friday at 5:30 p.m.
Please note the following:
- Dinner will be served Friday night after check in and Saturday night.
- Breakfast will be furnished Saturday& Sunday for the participants, family, and volunteers.
- Lunch will be furnished at the climbing area on Saturday.
- Please bring snacks for climbing on both days.
- Wear long pants or shorts that are easy to move in. Clothes that can be layered like a T- shirt, light jacket, and vest. Wear shoes that you can hike in.
- If it is cool, bring a light hat that will fit under a helmet.
- A small backpack to hold all your things is helpful but not necessary.
- Bring a bathing suit and towel, if you want to swim at the local hot pool when the clinic is finished.
- Bring a container for at least 1.5 liters of water.
- Bring sunscreen and sun hats.
If you have any other questions, call Diana at 208-731-7646
*This is a drug and alcohol free event