You have registered for Warrior’s Rock
July 28 – 30, 2017
Directions to Almo Idaho:
Take I-84 from Twin Falls East towards Burley, take exit 216 towards Declo/Albion, go through Albion and continue until you turn right on ID-77 toward Elba and Almo. Pass through Elba until you reach the turnoff to Castle Rocks, it is on the right-hand side of the road and about 4 miles before Almo, Idaho.
Please meet at the Lodge at Castle Rocks, Friday at 5:30 P.M.
Please note the following:
- Dinner will be served Friday night after check in and Saturday night.
- Breakfast will be furnished Saturday& Sunday for the participants, family, and volunteers.
- Lunch will be furnished at the climbing area on Saturday.
- Please bring snacks for climbing on both days.
- Wear long pants or shorts that are easy to move in. Clothes that can be layered like a T- shirt, light jacket, and vest. Wear shoes that you can hike in.
- If it is cool, bring a light hat that will fit under a helmet.
- A small backpack to hold all your things is helpful but not necessary.
- Bring a bathing suit and towel, if you want to swim at the local hot pool when the clinic is finished.
- Bring a container for at least 1.5 liters of water.
- Bring sunscreen and sun hats.
If you have any other questions, call Diana at 208-731-7646
*This is a drug and alcohol free event